Wednesday, August 17, 2022

WATER


WATER IS MENTIONED 363 TIME IN THE BIBLE.

WATER MAKES UP FOR 60% OF OUR BODY OF OURSELVES. SO THERE IS A CORRELATION BETWEEN THE TWO...

WATER IS A NECCESITY TO SURVIVE AND GOD MADE OUR BODIES SPECIFIC FOR THIS REASON.  CONNECT THE DOTS. 

Joh_3:5  Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Joh_7:38  He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

Act_8:39  And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing.


Isa_12:3  Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.

Joh_7:38  He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

1Jn_5:6  This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.

1Jn_5:8  And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

Exo 15:2  The LORD is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him. 

Isa 12:2  Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation. Isa 12:3  Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation. 


Act 4:12  Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. 
Joh 7:38  He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT TO DO TO BE SAVED ...

                                     GRAB A BIBLE                                                          OPEN YOUR BIBLE                 ...