Saturday, September 24, 2022

GODS RAINBOW



GOD AND SATAN HAVE BEEN FIGHTING FOR YEARS AND YEARS.  THE RAINBOW IS A SIGN TO MAN ABOUT HIS PROMISE TO NEVER FLOOD THE EARTH AGAIN   HE DID SO IN NOAH'S DAY BECAUSE OF ALL THE EVIL INSIDE PEOPLE AND HE WAS TRYING TO STOP IT. 

SATAN DECIEVED PEOPLE AND IS STILL TO THIS DAY.  HE'S MADE THE RAINBOW A SIGN OF GAY PRIDE.. AND PRIDE IS WHAT GOD IS AGAINST.  


Pro 8:13  The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate

Why is pride so sinful? Pride is giving ourselves the credit for something that God has accomplished. Pride is taking the glory that belongs to God alone and keeping it for ourselves.

 Pride is essentially self-worship. Anything we accomplish in this world would not have been possible were it not for God enabling and sustaining us. 

Psa 10:4  The wicked, through the pride of his countenance, will not seek after God: God is not in all his thoughts. 

 Gen 9:9  And I, behold, I establish my covenant with you, and with your seed after you; 

Gen 9:10  And with every living creature that is with you, of the fowl, of the cattle, and of every beast of the earth with you; from all that go out of the ark, to every beast of the earth. 

Gen 9:11  And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth. 

Gen 9:12  And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations: 

Gen 9:13  I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth. 

Gen 9:14  And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud: 

Gen 9:15  And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh. 

Gen 9:16  And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth. 

Gen 9:17  And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT TO DO TO BE SAVED ...

                                     GRAB A BIBLE                                                          OPEN YOUR BIBLE                 ...