Saturday, March 18, 2023

THE SABBATH AND THE DAY AFTER

 THE HOUSE IS QUIET AND I WAS ABLE TO SLEEP. GOD WOKE ME UP AND I'VE STARTED MY DAY.  EVERYTHING I DO, I'M REMINDED OF HER.  I HAVE TO GO ON AND TRY TO USE THIS LESSON AS A POSITIVE THING.  I HAVE TO USE WHAT GOD GAVE ME AND USE IT FOR THE PEOPLE THAT DON'T KNOW HIM OR WANT TO KNOW HIM.  I KNOW HE'S SETTING ME UP FOR SOMETHING, I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT ???

 Pro 18:20  A man's belly shall be satisfied with the fruit of his mouth; and with the increase of his lips shall he be filled

Pro 18:21  Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit

TODAY IS ALSO THE SABBATH OF THE WEEK. .  WERE SUPPOSED TO KEEP IT HOLY AND NOT WORK.  BUT WHILE WE WERE GOING THROUGH LOSING ZOEY , THEY CALLED AND ASKED ME TO WORK TODAY.  I SAID YES AS WE NEED THE MONEY FOR BILLS, AND TO KEEP MY MIND OFF OF LOSING ZOEY.  I PRAY TO GOD THAT HE WILL FORGIVE ME AS I KNOW THAT HE WILL PROVIDE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT. 

Exo 20:8  Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. 

Exo 20:9  Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: 

Exo 20:10  But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: 

Exo 20:11  For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it. 

WITH ALL THIS FREE TIME, NOW I CAN READ AND STUDY THE BIBLE MORE AND GET MORE ACTIVE AT HOME AND GET MORE STUFF DONE.  I'M PRAYING THAT THIS WEEK I WILL HEAR FROM THE JOB THAT I APPLIED TO AND WILL GET IT.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT TO DO TO BE SAVED ...

                                     GRAB A BIBLE                                                          OPEN YOUR BIBLE                 ...